Yahshua confirms he is the "sent one," the shaliach (agent who is sent) of
- Matthew 10:40
- 40 He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him
who sent Me.
- Mark 9:37
- 37 Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me;
and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent Me.
- Luke 4:18
- 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon
Me, Because He
has anointed Me To preach
the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim
liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty
those who are oppressed;
- Luke 9:48
- 48 and said to them, "Whoever receives
this little child in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me
who sent Me. For he who is least among
you all will be great."
- Luke 10:16
- 16 He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects
Me, and he who rejects
Me rejects Him who sent Me.
- John 4:34
- 34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will
of Him who sent Me, and
to finish His work."
- John 5:24
- 24 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes
in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment,
passed from death into life.
- John 5:30
- 30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous,
because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
- John 5:36
- 36 But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father
has given Me to finish - the very works that I do - bear witness of Me,
that the Father has sent Me.
- John 5:37
- 37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither
heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
- John 6:38
- 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own
will, but the will of Him
who sent Me.
- John 6:39
- 39 This is the will of the Father
who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I
should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
- John 7:16
- 16 Jesus answered them and said, My doctrine is not Mine, but His who
- John 7:28
- 28 Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, "You
both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of
Myself, but He
who sent Me is true, whom you do not know."
- John 7:29
- 29 But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me.
- John 7:33
- 33 Then Jesus said to them, "I shall be with you a little while
and then I go to Him who sent Me."
- John 8:16
- 16 And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with
the Father who sent Me.
- John 8:18
- 18 I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the
Father who sent Me bears witness
- John 8:26
- 26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He
who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.
- John 8:29
- 29 And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone,
for I always
do those things that please Him.
- John 8:42
- 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love
Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but
He sent Me."
- John 9:4
- 4 I must work the works of Him who
sent Me while it is day; the night is coming
when no one can work.
- John 11:42
- 42 And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing
by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.
- John 12:44-45
- 44 Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who
believes in Me, believes not
in Me but in Him who sent Me.45 And he
who sees Me sees Him who sent Me."
- John 12:49
- 49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave
Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
- John 13:20
- 20 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever
I send receives Me;
and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
- John 14:24
- 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear
is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
- John 15:21
- 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because
they do not know Him who sent Me.
- John 16:5
- 5 But now I go away to Him who sent
Me, and none of you asks Me, Where
are You going?
- John 17:18
- 18 As You sent Me into the world, I
also have sent them into the world.
- John 17:21
- 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they
also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
- John 17:23
- 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that
world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
- John 17:25
- 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and
these have known that You sent Me.
- John 20:21
- 21 So Jesus said to them again, Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me,
I also send you.